On March 2, gun control über matron Shannon Watts issued a tweet taking the online retailer Sportsman’s Warehouse to task for making a certain firearm available to adults as young as 18. No doubt Watts hoped to shock her Twitter followers with the gun’s supposedly menacing appearance.
The rifle she depicted, however, was a Ruger bolt action .22 rimfire, a platform that has safely introduced untold numbers of preteens to the fundamentals of marksmanship and firearm safety, including through programs at summer camps, scouting organizations, and even some public schools.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/bloomberg-gun-control-shill-targets-sportman-s-warehouse-for-selling-a-bolt-action-22
- 10 Examples of Defensive Gun Use Show Second Amendment’s Purpose
- Protests erupt in Lancaster, Pa. after a knife-wielding man shot dead by police
- Shooting Illustrated | Study Indicates First-Time Gun Ownership on the Rise
- Gunmaker Smith & Wesson ramps up production after sales skyrocket a record-breaking 140 percent
- When Open Carry Turns Fatal: Kenosha Unrest Shooting Raises Questions About Wisconsin Gun Laws | WUWM
- RT @SheepDogSociety: washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/… 8 hours ago
- @JoeBiden https://t.co/913g2Zdrk1 8 hours ago
- @JoeBiden https://t.co/1j1oxAezks 9 hours ago
- @JoeBiden https://t.co/TQ6rPS9oXu 9 hours ago
- @JoeBiden #Healthcare is not a #Right! No where in the #BillofRights does it mention it as a Right! Life, Liberty… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago