On March 2, gun control über matron Shannon Watts issued a tweet taking the online retailer Sportsman’s Warehouse to task for making a certain firearm available to adults as young as 18. No doubt Watts hoped to shock her Twitter followers with the gun’s supposedly menacing appearance.
The rifle she depicted, however, was a Ruger bolt action .22 rimfire, a platform that has safely introduced untold numbers of preteens to the fundamentals of marksmanship and firearm safety, including through programs at summer camps, scouting organizations, and even some public schools.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/bloomberg-gun-control-shill-targets-sportman-s-warehouse-for-selling-a-bolt-action-22
- Here is every new gun law in the U.S. since the Parkland shooting | Tampa Bay Times
- Man Allegedly Pulls Gun On Man Wearing MAGA Hat, Tells Him, ‘It’s A Good Day For You To Die’ | Daily Wire
- Armed Citizens Are Successful 94% Of The Time At Active Shooter Events [FBI] | Concealed Carry Inc
- Pelosi warns GOP: Democratic president could declare national emergency on guns
- 12 Washington state sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun-control law
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.