On March 2, gun control über matron Shannon Watts issued a tweet taking the online retailer Sportsman’s Warehouse to task for making a certain firearm available to adults as young as 18. No doubt Watts hoped to shock her Twitter followers with the gun’s supposedly menacing appearance.
The rifle she depicted, however, was a Ruger bolt action .22 rimfire, a platform that has safely introduced untold numbers of preteens to the fundamentals of marksmanship and firearm safety, including through programs at summer camps, scouting organizations, and even some public schools.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/bloomberg-gun-control-shill-targets-sportman-s-warehouse-for-selling-a-bolt-action-22
- The NRA Will Have Its Day in Court – WSJ
- Democrat Calls For Gun Confiscation, Suggests Nuking Americans Who Fight Back
- New DOJ Rule Would Classify Bump Stocks As Machine Guns – Conservative Daily Post
- American Rifleman | Sheriff’s Tips: Some Actually Listen
- New York Proposal would Check Social Accounts and Search History of Gun Buyers
- RT @PeteHegseth: WH is ready... https://t.co/jUEYEvULnA 9 hours ago
- RT @johncardillo: Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with t… 9 hours ago
- RT @gaye_gallops: FACT...THE HOUSE WASN’T WON...IT WAS STOLEN! THIS WAS AN ORCHESTRATED VOTER COUP AND WE HAVE TWO YEARS TO FIGURE IT OUT!… 9 hours ago
- RT @gr8tjude_08: She should have been fired! But resigned first..... Oops!! The executive who CANCELED ROSEANNE has RESIGNED from ABC!! h… 9 hours ago
- @RealMAGASteve @KatTheHammer1 @carrieksada @GartrellLinda @AnnaApp91838450 @starcrosswolf @Farberyanki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago