On March 2, gun control über matron Shannon Watts issued a tweet taking the online retailer Sportsman’s Warehouse to task for making a certain firearm available to adults as young as 18. No doubt Watts hoped to shock her Twitter followers with the gun’s supposedly menacing appearance.
The rifle she depicted, however, was a Ruger bolt action .22 rimfire, a platform that has safely introduced untold numbers of preteens to the fundamentals of marksmanship and firearm safety, including through programs at summer camps, scouting organizations, and even some public schools.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/bloomberg-gun-control-shill-targets-sportman-s-warehouse-for-selling-a-bolt-action-22
- NRA-ILA | NRA Wins Lawsuit in Washington State, Prevents I-1639 From Appearing on Ballot
- Louisiana Denies Citibank, Bank of America $600 Million Over Gun Control Push | Daily Wire
- Sheriff Turned Dem Gov. Candidate Loses Gun and All Credibility on Gun Control
- NRA spokes woman Dana Loesch tells Andrew Cuomo to be quiet about guns and listen to your father. | Jim Campbell’s
- Report: Century Arms Will Once Again Import the Romanian PSL
- @NHEbrLvr @marklutchman @davidhogg111 Yeh but his rear one is getting all the action!!! 51 minutes ago
- @1776Stonewall @Vikings202 They will eat their own!! 1 hour ago
- RT @1776Stonewall: ilovemyfreedom.org/fireworks-hogg… Now David Hogg is attacking Democrats? Calls Nancy Pelosi "Old" and says she needs to "Fuck off"… 1 hour ago
- RT @AmyMek: Media Blackout - HAMAS is targeting Christians in USA! CAIR Director Jaylani Hussein has been targeting & Intimidating Minneso… 1 hour ago
- RT @marklutchman: Trump supporters have never been racist to me. But I can count on two hands how many times a white liberal has called me… 1 hour ago