California’s more than 6 million gun owners are going to see new restrictions in 2018 stemming from sweeping regulations lawmakers and voters have approved over the past two years.
— Read on www.sacbee.com/news/state/article189213039.html
- SPECIAL REPORT: BIG 2A HISTORY BEING MADE IN LITTLE RHODE IS
- Football coach tackles would-be gunman at Oregon high school: reports | Fox News
- Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police
- Father Saves Entire Family And Stops Home Invader With Head Shot In California – Concealed Nation
- The 2nd Amendment Saved These Gun Owners’ Lives
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.