Based on the results of a Zogby Analytics poll released earlier this month, Second Amendment supporters may have a counter-intuitive message for virtue-signalizing Hollywood heavyweights pledging their support for restrictive firearm laws: keep up the good work!
Gun control is gaining renewed social currency in some circles in the wake of the Parkland, Fla. tragedy. Hollywood, to no one’s surprise, has eagerly jumped on the bandwagon, with stars, starlets, and studio honchos displaying their usual self-importance and grasping desire for the spotlight.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/disgust-with-hollywood-s-antigun-activism-unifies-americans-in-nationwide-poll
- Economic Warfare and Bias Against Gun Companies Continue |
- Nolte: CNN Spreads Fake News About ’22 School Shootings’ in 2018
- The Second Amendment Itself is Common Sense Gun Reform
- Murdered Teen Who Rejected Texas School Shooter Predicted He Would Kill Her | Tribunist
- Teen Vogue: More States Should Embrace | Give Me Liberty
- RT @DonaldJTrumpJr: Rank-and-File FBI Agents Eager to Blow Whistle on Comey, Holder, Lynch bit.ly/2IHsl9D via @BreitbartNews 35 minutes ago
- RT @kwilli1046: MS-13, Hamas, Hezbollah, Pornstar, Pornstar Lawyer, Terrorists, ISIS, Liars, Corrupt Politicians...all get favorable tr… 35 minutes ago
- RT @michaelbeatty3: 🚨#BREAKING 80 members of Mexican Mafia charged in conspiracy to carry out violence ordered from LA County jails #DEA… 1 hour ago
- @Stonewall_77 @bgood12345 @nflcommish #NFLBoycott continues!!! The #LEFT DESTROYS EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH!!!! 1 hour ago
- RT @Stonewall_77: NO DICE, @nflcommish. When players stay in the locker room to avoid disrespecting the flag, that is a statement of disres… 1 hour ago