Based on the results of a Zogby Analytics poll released earlier this month, Second Amendment supporters may have a counter-intuitive message for virtue-signalizing Hollywood heavyweights pledging their support for restrictive firearm laws: keep up the good work!
Gun control is gaining renewed social currency in some circles in the wake of the Parkland, Fla. tragedy. Hollywood, to no one’s surprise, has eagerly jumped on the bandwagon, with stars, starlets, and studio honchos displaying their usual self-importance and grasping desire for the spotlight.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/disgust-with-hollywood-s-antigun-activism-unifies-americans-in-nationwide-poll
- The NRA Will Have Its Day in Court – WSJ
- Democrat Calls For Gun Confiscation, Suggests Nuking Americans Who Fight Back
- New DOJ Rule Would Classify Bump Stocks As Machine Guns – Conservative Daily Post
- American Rifleman | Sheriff’s Tips: Some Actually Listen
- New York Proposal would Check Social Accounts and Search History of Gun Buyers
- RT @PeteHegseth: WH is ready... https://t.co/jUEYEvULnA 8 hours ago
- RT @johncardillo: Make no mistake, Democrats want to eradicate the Second Amendment, ban and seize all guns, and have all power rest with t… 8 hours ago
- RT @gaye_gallops: FACT...THE HOUSE WASN’T WON...IT WAS STOLEN! THIS WAS AN ORCHESTRATED VOTER COUP AND WE HAVE TWO YEARS TO FIGURE IT OUT!… 8 hours ago
- RT @gr8tjude_08: She should have been fired! But resigned first..... Oops!! The executive who CANCELED ROSEANNE has RESIGNED from ABC!! h… 8 hours ago
- @RealMAGASteve @KatTheHammer1 @carrieksada @GartrellLinda @AnnaApp91838450 @starcrosswolf @Farberyanki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago