Based on the results of a Zogby Analytics poll released earlier this month, Second Amendment supporters may have a counter-intuitive message for virtue-signalizing Hollywood heavyweights pledging their support for restrictive firearm laws: keep up the good work!
Gun control is gaining renewed social currency in some circles in the wake of the Parkland, Fla. tragedy. Hollywood, to no one’s surprise, has eagerly jumped on the bandwagon, with stars, starlets, and studio honchos displaying their usual self-importance and grasping desire for the spotlight.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180316/disgust-with-hollywood-s-antigun-activism-unifies-americans-in-nationwide-poll
- NRA-ILA | NRA Wins Lawsuit in Washington State, Prevents I-1639 From Appearing on Ballot
- Louisiana Denies Citibank, Bank of America $600 Million Over Gun Control Push | Daily Wire
- Sheriff Turned Dem Gov. Candidate Loses Gun and All Credibility on Gun Control
- NRA spokes woman Dana Loesch tells Andrew Cuomo to be quiet about guns and listen to your father. | Jim Campbell’s
- Report: Century Arms Will Once Again Import the Romanian PSL
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.