In the days since the Parkland shootings, untreated mentally ill Willard H. Broyles of Hamilton, Ala., came towards police with a knife and was shot by an officer. In Escambia, Fla., untreated, mentally ill Dale Brown fired a gun at sheriffs. And at Central Michigan University, untreated, mentally ill James Eric Davis killed his parents inside a dorm room. Crimes caused by leaving people with serious mental illness untreated are common and often preventable.
— Read on www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-is-right-about-mental-illness
- Why Defensive Uses of Guns Should Disarm Second Amendment Skeptics
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.