In the days since the Parkland shootings, untreated mentally ill Willard H. Broyles of Hamilton, Ala., came towards police with a knife and was shot by an officer. In Escambia, Fla., untreated, mentally ill Dale Brown fired a gun at sheriffs. And at Central Michigan University, untreated, mentally ill James Eric Davis killed his parents inside a dorm room. Crimes caused by leaving people with serious mental illness untreated are common and often preventable.
— Read on www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-is-right-about-mental-illness
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
- Ironic Twist? Taliban Enacts Democrat Gun Control Fantasy – Right American Future
- Biden’s Hypocrisy: The White House is Arming the Taliban while it Disarms Americans | Patriotic Viral News
- The CDC’s Framing of Homicide and Suicide As ‘Public Health’ Issues Provides Cover for Biden’s Gun Control Agenda – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.