In the days since the Parkland shootings, untreated mentally ill Willard H. Broyles of Hamilton, Ala., came towards police with a knife and was shot by an officer. In Escambia, Fla., untreated, mentally ill Dale Brown fired a gun at sheriffs. And at Central Michigan University, untreated, mentally ill James Eric Davis killed his parents inside a dorm room. Crimes caused by leaving people with serious mental illness untreated are common and often preventable.
— Read on www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-is-right-about-mental-illness
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.