On Monday night, 17-year-old Tanesha Melbourne was gunned down in a drive-by shooting. According to an acquaintance of the murdered teenager, the young woman was “just chilling with her friends” at the time of the incident and was shot “for no reason at all.”
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180406/uk-struggles-to-combat-gun-and-knife-crime-as-london-murder-rate-tops-new-york-city
- Missouri Promises To ‘Fight Tooth And Nail’ To Defend Gun Rights After Biden Admin Threats | The Daily Wire
- What the overturning of California’s assault weapons ban means for America | US gun control | The Guardian
- Taylor: SAPA will hold up in court
- Gun Confiscation Sparks Conflict Between States and the Federal Government – Right American Future
- America’s Rifle: What I Love About the AR-15 – The Shooter’s Log
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.