“The vast majority of gun owners are responsible and understand safety is always the top priority,” said APD Commander Joe Burke. “But the responsibilities extend to keeping guns out of the hands of criminals or even others who are not trained to use them.”
— Read on www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/apd-guns-stolen-from-cars-albuquerque-police/4871816/
- SPECIAL REPORT: BIG 2A HISTORY BEING MADE IN LITTLE RHODE IS
- Football coach tackles would-be gunman at Oregon high school: reports | Fox News
- Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police
- Father Saves Entire Family And Stops Home Invader With Head Shot In California – Concealed Nation
- The 2nd Amendment Saved These Gun Owners’ Lives
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.