(BROWARD COUNTY, Fla.) Parkland Shooting: The father of Meadow Pollack, one of the students killed in the sc hool shooting, filed a wrongful death lawsuit Monday against former Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson and others here’s the list and lawsuit details so far #AceNewsDesk reports
— Read on riflemaniiijournal.wordpress.com/2018/05/01/broward-county-fla-parkland-shooting-the-father-of-meadow-pollack-one-of-the-students-killed-in-the-sc-hool-shooting-filed-a-wrongful-death-lawsuit-monday-against-former-broward-county-sheriff/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.