I came across a great “class review” by Greg Ellifritz of the Optimal Snubby Skills class taught by Ed Lovette (link). While Greg didn’t get into too much detail on the skills taught in the class, he did share some of Ed’s findings from his research on the topic of defensive gun uses by civilians.…
— Read on thearmedchristian.wordpress.com/2018/05/02/some-facts-and-myths-about-defensive-firearms-uses/
- Diner Draws Gun When Armed BLM Agitators Swarm Restaurant
- Fierce Home Invasion Ends When Hammer-Swinging Attacker Feels Cold Steel in His Side and Hears Three Blasts
- NRA-ILA | Biden Goes All in On Calls for Extreme Gun Control
- NRA-ILA | Supreme Court Grants Cert in Second Amendment Concealed Carry Case
- Mark McCloskey, St. Louis gun-wielding lawyer, mulls US Senate run to fight Biden’s ‘anti-American’ agenda | Fox Business
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.