People love lists. We have lists of the best and worst dressed, the scariest movies, the most beautiful celebrities, the most talented athletes, the dumbest politicians, and just about every other category a magazine editor can dream up. I love lists and am occasionally asked to rattle off my list of what I think are the best guns ever made. However, I’ve never done so in public. Until now. This is a subjective ranking in order, but all the firearms here have several things in common: All are superlative designs; all were chosen without regard to price; all were commercial successes to a greater or lesser degree; and almost all were influential on the design of other guns. You’ll notice that there are no military or target arms here (with a few exceptions, for reasons explained). We decided to limit the list to hunting firearms, which is what F&S is about. In making my selection, I’ve limited myself to the past 100 years or so, going back to the introduction of smokeless powder, so these are guns of the modern era. In many ways, firearms have changed very little over the past century. That doesn’t mean they haven’t progressed; it means they were pretty good to begin with-and these are the best.
— Read on www.fieldandstream.com/50-best-guns-ever-made-gun-reviews-in-photos
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.