By Jim Campbell. May 19th, 2018 Who says some in Britain haven’t lost their minds? In listening to the interview below by Christianne Ammonpour, its clear the Labor Party leader Sadiq Khan has. Speaking of Christiane Amanpour, now there’s a face I haven’t seen in years and would have liked to have kept it that…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/murders-in-london-overtake-new-york-for-first-time-since-1800-under-sadiq-khan/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.