As the dust settles on last weeks deadly shooting at Santa Fe High School, more information about the shooter’s motives is surfacing. One of his victims was a girl he’d asked out numerous times. She rejected him. Now it seems like she may have even predicted his emotional state and foretold what he was going to do.
— Read on tribunist.com/news/murdered-teen-who-rejected-texas-school-shooter-predicted-he-would-kill-her/
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.