As the dust settles on last weeks deadly shooting at Santa Fe High School, more information about the shooter’s motives is surfacing. One of his victims was a girl he’d asked out numerous times. She rejected him. Now it seems like she may have even predicted his emotional state and foretold what he was going to do.
— Read on tribunist.com/news/murdered-teen-who-rejected-texas-school-shooter-predicted-he-would-kill-her/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.