As the dust settles on last weeks deadly shooting at Santa Fe High School, more information about the shooter’s motives is surfacing. One of his victims was a girl he’d asked out numerous times. She rejected him. Now it seems like she may have even predicted his emotional state and foretold what he was going to do.
— Read on tribunist.com/news/murdered-teen-who-rejected-texas-school-shooter-predicted-he-would-kill-her/
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
- American Hunter | Top 5 American-Made Hunting Rifles
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.