As the dust settles on last weeks deadly shooting at Santa Fe High School, more information about the shooter’s motives is surfacing. One of his victims was a girl he’d asked out numerous times. She rejected him. Now it seems like she may have even predicted his emotional state and foretold what he was going to do.
— Read on tribunist.com/news/murdered-teen-who-rejected-texas-school-shooter-predicted-he-would-kill-her/
- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.