Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180525/trump-administration-s-proposed-rulemakings-a-win-win-for-americas-firearms-industry-national-security
- Nikki Goeser: My husband was shot dead in a gun-free zone – Now his imprisoned killer sends me love letters | Fox News
- Gov. Ralph Northam: Register Your AR-15 or Hand It Over
- After Monday Votes, Nearly 60 Second Amendment Sanctuaries In VA
- Hawkins: Gun-Free Military Bases Make U.S. Troops Sitting Ducks
- Idaho School District Buys Rifles, Warns Visitors: Building Is ‘Armed’
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.