Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180525/trump-administration-s-proposed-rulemakings-a-win-win-for-americas-firearms-industry-national-security
Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Chicago Rocked By Violence As At Least 11 Killed Over Memorial Day Weekend
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
- Journalist slammed for reporting ‘both sides’ of story about man with AR-15 protesting near school bus stop
- New York amends concealed carry law after legal challenges
- President Threatens ‘Repressive Measures’ AFTER Gun Amnesty.
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg