Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180525/trump-administration-s-proposed-rulemakings-a-win-win-for-americas-firearms-industry-national-security
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
- Maj Toure, Founder of the Conservative Group Black Guns Matter, Says Most Black Americans Know CNN is ‘Fake News’ | Patriotic Viral News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.