Guns are everywhere in Iceland, about one for every three people. But locals believe its rigorous gun laws can offer lessons to the United States.
— Read on www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iceland-gun-loving-country-no-shooting-murders-2007-n872726
Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
- Journalist slammed for reporting ‘both sides’ of story about man with AR-15 protesting near school bus stop
- New York amends concealed carry law after legal challenges
- President Threatens ‘Repressive Measures’ AFTER Gun Amnesty.
- Dem Senator threatens ‘popular revolt’ if SCOTUS acts to protect Second Amendment rights
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg