Guns are everywhere in Iceland, about one for every three people. But locals believe its rigorous gun laws can offer lessons to the United States.
— Read on www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iceland-gun-loving-country-no-shooting-murders-2007-n872726
- Florida judge weighs fight over local gun restrictions – Story | WOFL
- Commentary: Gun restrictions handicap law-abiding citizens – CentralMaine.com
- Major Firearms Company That Banked On Hillary Winning Files For Bankruptcy | Daily Wire
- Johns Hopkins Study: California’s Background Check Law Had No Impact on Gun Deaths – Foundation for Economic Education
- A puff piece about Shannon Watts of Everytown pushes restrictions on gun owners with emotion and false “fact”.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.