Guns are everywhere in Iceland, about one for every three people. But locals believe its rigorous gun laws can offer lessons to the United States.
— Read on www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iceland-gun-loving-country-no-shooting-murders-2007-n872726
- Czechs Hit Back Against EU Crackdown | Give Me Liberty
- 12 Tips For Anyone Who Wants To Start Stippling Their Firearm
- Dose of Truth: More Proof Politics (Regardless of Party) and Gun Rights are Miles Apart |
- The War on Guns: New Jersey Democrat Reinstituting Racist Practices to Discourage Gun Ownership
- NRA-ILA | Study Finds Fewer People Willing to Answer Questions about Gun Ownership