If you haven’t read the FBI’s recently released report entitled “Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2016 and 2017,” and you care about gun rights, you should do so. This opening line from a story on nationalreview.com sums it up well: “After reading the FBI’s latest report on active-shooter incidents in the United States, two things are increasingly clear. First, the United States has a growing problem with actual or attempted spree killers. And second, armed and alert citizens can be part of the solution.” First let’s get this out of the way: The FBI defends an “active shooter” as “one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area.”
— Read on www.range365.com/digging-into-fbi-report-on-active-shooters
- Florida judge weighs fight over local gun restrictions – Story | WOFL
- Commentary: Gun restrictions handicap law-abiding citizens – CentralMaine.com
- Major Firearms Company That Banked On Hillary Winning Files For Bankruptcy | Daily Wire
- Johns Hopkins Study: California’s Background Check Law Had No Impact on Gun Deaths – Foundation for Economic Education
- A puff piece about Shannon Watts of Everytown pushes restrictions on gun owners with emotion and false “fact”.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.