If you haven’t read the FBI’s recently released report entitled “Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2016 and 2017,” and you care about gun rights, you should do so. This opening line from a story on nationalreview.com sums it up well: “After reading the FBI’s latest report on active-shooter incidents in the United States, two things are increasingly clear. First, the United States has a growing problem with actual or attempted spree killers. And second, armed and alert citizens can be part of the solution.” First let’s get this out of the way: The FBI defends an “active shooter” as “one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area.”
— Read on www.range365.com/digging-into-fbi-report-on-active-shooters
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.