If you haven’t read the FBI’s recently released report entitled “Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2016 and 2017,” and you care about gun rights, you should do so. This opening line from a story on nationalreview.com sums it up well: “After reading the FBI’s latest report on active-shooter incidents in the United States, two things are increasingly clear. First, the United States has a growing problem with actual or attempted spree killers. And second, armed and alert citizens can be part of the solution.” First let’s get this out of the way: The FBI defends an “active shooter” as “one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area.”
— Read on www.range365.com/digging-into-fbi-report-on-active-shooters
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
- Biden fumbles gun control messaging in Buffalo: “We have enough laws on the books” – Bearing Arms
- ‘Be very afraid’: NYC mayor scaremongers over possibility of residents being allowed to carry handguns to defend themselves – TheBlaze
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.