If you haven’t read the FBI’s recently released report entitled “Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2016 and 2017,” and you care about gun rights, you should do so. This opening line from a story on nationalreview.com sums it up well: “After reading the FBI’s latest report on active-shooter incidents in the United States, two things are increasingly clear. First, the United States has a growing problem with actual or attempted spree killers. And second, armed and alert citizens can be part of the solution.” First let’s get this out of the way: The FBI defends an “active shooter” as “one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area.”
— Read on www.range365.com/digging-into-fbi-report-on-active-shooters
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.