In the micro compact 9mm segment, the Glock 43 has been a strong competitor. With the arrival of the Sig Sauer P365, offering 10+1 capacity, the possibility of a better choice looms.
— Read on loadoutroom.com/45708/sig-sauer-p365-vs-glock-43-size-matters/
- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.