Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180606/new-mexico-albuquerque-public-school-board-to-punish-jrotc-students-by-playing-politics
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.