Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180606/new-mexico-albuquerque-public-school-board-to-punish-jrotc-students-by-playing-politics
- New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot
- CNN Mocks America’s Crime Wave | Patriotic Viral News
- MSNBC host suggests leftists ‘pick up a weapon and get involved’ in ‘war’ for the country
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.