The cornerstone gun-rights decision, Heller v. D.C., the case in which the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Bill of Rights is indeed an individual right, has reached its 10th anniversary.
— Read on www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/26/ten-years-after-heller-decision-gun-rights-continue-trend-toward-more-freedom-not-more-gun-control.html
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
- Suspected Texas School Shooter Released from Jail as Family Claims He’s ‘No Bad Kid’
- Alleged School Shooter In Texas Released From Jail On Bond Day After Shooting Multiple People | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.