The cornerstone gun-rights decision, Heller v. D.C., the case in which the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the Second Amendment of the U.S. Bill of Rights is indeed an individual right, has reached its 10th anniversary.
— Read on www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/26/ten-years-after-heller-decision-gun-rights-continue-trend-toward-more-freedom-not-more-gun-control.html
- Montana town bans guns entirely in public places
- NRA-ILA | Show-Me State Sham: Sen. McCaskill Cons Missouri Voters on Guns
- Methodology – Most heavily-armed states in America – Pictures – CBS News
- Shooting Illustrated | Ballistic Effectiveness: Which Handgun Caliber Wins?
- Viral Video – Range Safety Officer Ensuring Safety on the Range | Gun Culture 2.0
- Bout sums it up! #DirtyDemocrats #DemocratDirtyTricks #DirtyDems #DemsSuck # https://t.co/KLGWWkioie 5 hours ago
- #Democrats are for #MOBRULE! Why else would your party leaders be using #Nazi #BrownShirt tactcs? Just another si… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #elizabethwarren #elizabethwarren2020 Guessing she’s pretty much TOAST! https://t.co/nZROes3a7I 5 hours ago
- Bout sums it up! #Democrats will eat their own! They hate #TRUMP so now they have to hate #KayneWest https://t.co/0nCCvFGYpY 6 hours ago
- Montana town bans guns entirely in public places 2ndamendmentright.org/2018/10/21/mon… 20 hours ago