With the announcement by Justice Anthony Kennedy that he will retire after serving on the U.S. Supreme Court for thirty years, years of uncertainty on how the nation’s highest court might decide cases involving the Second Amendment may soon become more clear. Justice Kennedy has long been considered a ‘swing vote’ on the court, having
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.