With the announcement by Justice Anthony Kennedy that he will retire after serving on the U.S. Supreme Court for thirty years, years of uncertainty on how the nation’s highest court might decide cases involving the Second Amendment may soon become more clear. Justice Kennedy has long been considered a ‘swing vote’ on the court, having
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.