With the announcement by Justice Anthony Kennedy that he will retire after serving on the U.S. Supreme Court for thirty years, years of uncertainty on how the nation’s highest court might decide cases involving the Second Amendment may soon become more clear. Justice Kennedy has long been considered a ‘swing vote’ on the court, having
- Gunfire erupts in broad daylight in Times Square injuring two women, 4-yr-old girl; de Blasio deflects
- Diner Draws Gun When Armed BLM Agitators Swarm Restaurant
- Fierce Home Invasion Ends When Hammer-Swinging Attacker Feels Cold Steel in His Side and Hears Three Blasts
- NRA-ILA | Biden Goes All in On Calls for Extreme Gun Control
- NRA-ILA | Supreme Court Grants Cert in Second Amendment Concealed Carry Case
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.