With the announcement by Justice Anthony Kennedy that he will retire after serving on the U.S. Supreme Court for thirty years, years of uncertainty on how the nation’s highest court might decide cases involving the Second Amendment may soon become more clear. Justice Kennedy has long been considered a ‘swing vote’ on the court, having
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.