With the announcement by Justice Anthony Kennedy that he will retire after serving on the U.S. Supreme Court for thirty years, years of uncertainty on how the nation’s highest court might decide cases involving the Second Amendment may soon become more clear. Justice Kennedy has long been considered a ‘swing vote’ on the court, having
- New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot
- CNN Mocks America’s Crime Wave | Patriotic Viral News
- MSNBC host suggests leftists ‘pick up a weapon and get involved’ in ‘war’ for the country
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.