You may transport unloaded firearms in a locked hard-sided container as checked baggage only. Declare the firearm and/or ammunition to the airline when checking your bag at the ticket counter. The container must completely secure the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be easily opened are not permitted.
— Read on www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
- After 3 Men Pistol Whip Dad, Son Grabs Gun and Opens Fire
- The Push to Demonize Private Gun Ownership Never Stops
- WATCH: No One Had A Problem Watching A Man Get Beaten Up Until He Pulled Out His Gun
- GUN SAFETY LEGISLATION: Pittsburgh mayor signs gun safety legislation into law
- America Needs To Hear Judge’s Words in Pro-High Capacity Magazine Decision
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.