You may transport unloaded firearms in a locked hard-sided container as checked baggage only. Declare the firearm and/or ammunition to the airline when checking your bag at the ticket counter. The container must completely secure the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be easily opened are not permitted.
— Read on www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.