You may transport unloaded firearms in a locked hard-sided container as checked baggage only. Declare the firearm and/or ammunition to the airline when checking your bag at the ticket counter. The container must completely secure the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be easily opened are not permitted.
— Read on www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
- Gun Rights Org: Biden Gun Control Could Hit Tens of Millions of Law-Abiding Americans
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.