You may transport unloaded firearms in a locked hard-sided container as checked baggage only. Declare the firearm and/or ammunition to the airline when checking your bag at the ticket counter. The container must completely secure the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be easily opened are not permitted.
— Read on www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.