You may transport unloaded firearms in a locked hard-sided container as checked baggage only. Declare the firearm and/or ammunition to the airline when checking your bag at the ticket counter. The container must completely secure the firearm from being accessed. Locked cases that can be easily opened are not permitted.
— Read on www.tsa.gov/travel/transporting-firearms-and-ammunition
- Montana town bans guns entirely in public places
- NRA-ILA | Show-Me State Sham: Sen. McCaskill Cons Missouri Voters on Guns
- Methodology – Most heavily-armed states in America – Pictures – CBS News
- Shooting Illustrated | Ballistic Effectiveness: Which Handgun Caliber Wins?
- Viral Video – Range Safety Officer Ensuring Safety on the Range | Gun Culture 2.0
- RT @ChuckCallesto: Oregon man who SCREAMED At 9/11 Widow just got CANNED by his EMPLOYER... ilovemyfreedom.org/oregon-man-who… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChuckGrassley: PresTrump as commander in chief is right to defend country/borders & stop the attack on natl sovereignty from the 7000+… 1 hour ago
- RT @IngrahamAngle: My listeners agree with Reagan historian Craig Shirley that we shd stop using the Left’s lingo “caravan” and start calli… 1 hour ago
- RT @AMike4761: Trump says he’s cutting off aid to Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador over migrant caravan! Why are we supporting the re… 1 hour ago
- RT @jeepsuzih2: I Think GOD'S Trying to Tell Them Something !!! HURRICANE INTENSIFYING HEADING RIGHT TOWARD 10,000 MIGRANTS PATH !! htt… 1 hour ago