Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180727/new-york-times-revels-in-mass-gun-destruction-photo-essay
- SPECIAL REPORT: BIG 2A HISTORY BEING MADE IN LITTLE RHODE IS
- Football coach tackles would-be gunman at Oregon high school: reports | Fox News
- Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police
- Father Saves Entire Family And Stops Home Invader With Head Shot In California – Concealed Nation
- The 2nd Amendment Saved These Gun Owners’ Lives
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.