Are gun owners covered if someone is accidentally injured with their weapon? What if you shoot someone in self defense? The answers to these questions are complex. Read more to find out how you’re insured.
— Read on www.valuepenguin.com/2018/03/property-insurance/four-things-gun-owners-should-know-about-insurance
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.