Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180810/nofundme-nra-protest-march-nets-70-in-national-fundraising-effort
- Montana town bans guns entirely in public places
- NRA-ILA | Show-Me State Sham: Sen. McCaskill Cons Missouri Voters on Guns
- Methodology – Most heavily-armed states in America – Pictures – CBS News
- Shooting Illustrated | Ballistic Effectiveness: Which Handgun Caliber Wins?
- Viral Video – Range Safety Officer Ensuring Safety on the Range | Gun Culture 2.0
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.