Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180810/nofundme-nra-protest-march-nets-70-in-national-fundraising-effort
- Muzzle Brake vs. Flash Hider vs. Compensator
- Soros Funded St. Louis City Prosecutor Executes Search Warrant Against Couple Who Defended Their Home, Firearm Seized
- What Counts as Brandishing? When Is It Illegal?
- Court Rules University of Wyoming CAN Ban Guns On Campus
- All About American Gun Laws: Why You Should Own One, and Which Gun You Should Get
- Newsom Shuts Down California Churches Indefinitely #ARREST THIS #POS!!! dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2020/07/14/cal… 8 hours ago
- Democrats are Failing with Black Voters, Black Republican Says “Game Over” - Patriotic Viral News patrioticviralnews.com/articles/democ… 13 hours ago
- Newsom Shuts Down California Churches Indefinitely #LeftistLunatics dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2020/07/14/cal… 13 hours ago
- @HillaryClinton You all look great in White!! It’s your color #Moron! Learn history #Dufus!! https://t.co/2ZGRuT3tXn 1 day ago
- @classytexasgirl @RainBadass @Belann_Farrar1 @tsunami_eric @GrandmaPattiA @kellert80 @Ribick11 @lilnikkip5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago