The claim that the US has by far the most mass public shootings in the world drives much of the gun-control debate. Many argue that America’s high rate of gun possession explains the high rate of mass shootings. But this isn’t nearly correct.
— Read on nypost.com/2018/08/30/america-doesnt-actually-lead-the-world-in-mass-shootings/
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
- Camping World is the Latest Victim of SaleForce’s Social Justice Extortion
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.