The claim that the US has by far the most mass public shootings in the world drives much of the gun-control debate. Many argue that America’s high rate of gun possession explains the high rate of mass shootings. But this isn’t nearly correct.
— Read on nypost.com/2018/08/30/america-doesnt-actually-lead-the-world-in-mass-shootings/
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
- Biden fumbles gun control messaging in Buffalo: “We have enough laws on the books” – Bearing Arms
- ‘Be very afraid’: NYC mayor scaremongers over possibility of residents being allowed to carry handguns to defend themselves – TheBlaze
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.