The claim that the US has by far the most mass public shootings in the world drives much of the gun-control debate. Many argue that America’s high rate of gun possession explains the high rate of mass shootings. But this isn’t nearly correct.
— Read on nypost.com/2018/08/30/america-doesnt-actually-lead-the-world-in-mass-shootings/
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
- Maj Toure, Founder of the Conservative Group Black Guns Matter, Says Most Black Americans Know CNN is ‘Fake News’ | Patriotic Viral News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.