The claim that the US has by far the most mass public shootings in the world drives much of the gun-control debate. Many argue that America’s high rate of gun possession explains the high rate of mass shootings. But this isn’t nearly correct.
— Read on nypost.com/2018/08/30/america-doesnt-actually-lead-the-world-in-mass-shootings/
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.