The actress was best known for portraying Nurse Wendy Goldman on ‘ER,’ but in 2005 she appeared in the A&E reality TV show ‘Intervention,’ during which she revealed her struggles with depression and a shopping addiction.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/ct/former-television-star-shot-dead-allegedly-pointing-replica-handgun-police/
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.