The actress was best known for portraying Nurse Wendy Goldman on ‘ER,’ but in 2005 she appeared in the A&E reality TV show ‘Intervention,’ during which she revealed her struggles with depression and a shopping addiction.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/ct/former-television-star-shot-dead-allegedly-pointing-replica-handgun-police/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.