The actress was best known for portraying Nurse Wendy Goldman on ‘ER,’ but in 2005 she appeared in the A&E reality TV show ‘Intervention,’ during which she revealed her struggles with depression and a shopping addiction.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/ct/former-television-star-shot-dead-allegedly-pointing-replica-handgun-police/
- NRA-ILA | Show-Me State Sham: Sen. McCaskill Cons Missouri Voters on Guns
- Methodology – Most heavily-armed states in America – Pictures – CBS News
- Shooting Illustrated | Ballistic Effectiveness: Which Handgun Caliber Wins?
- Viral Video – Range Safety Officer Ensuring Safety on the Range | Gun Culture 2.0
- GOP Sen. Introduces Legislation To Ban Gov. Contracts To Banks That Discriminate Against Gun Makers – Conservative Daily Post
- #Obama #Holder #FastandFurious #GunWalker #BloodonHands #ObamaBuiltThat in an effort to thwart & undermine the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- The Trump Manufacturing Jobs Boom: 10 Times Obama's Over 21 Months forbes.com/sites/chuckdev… 8 hours ago
- @mobiz59 Muslim Bath boy! 9 hours ago
- RT @mobiz59: Christian? Sure as hell not, Sherlock. twitter.com/PhxKen/status/… 9 hours ago
- @LisaMei62 @Midgespeaks @secupp Stopped watching & following her she’s a sellout to the Libs! When your career come… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago