The actress was best known for portraying Nurse Wendy Goldman on ‘ER,’ but in 2005 she appeared in the A&E reality TV show ‘Intervention,’ during which she revealed her struggles with depression and a shopping addiction.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/ct/former-television-star-shot-dead-allegedly-pointing-replica-handgun-police/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.