The actress was best known for portraying Nurse Wendy Goldman on ‘ER,’ but in 2005 she appeared in the A&E reality TV show ‘Intervention,’ during which she revealed her struggles with depression and a shopping addiction.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/ct/former-television-star-shot-dead-allegedly-pointing-replica-handgun-police/
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
- Camping World is the Latest Victim of SaleForce’s Social Justice Extortion
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.