We pray that we never have to use them. But worst sometimes comes to worst. Here are a few things to keep in mind to drive safely while carrying your gun.
— Read on www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/08/robert-farago/four-tips-for-driving-while-armed/
- Shooting Illustrated | .308 Win. vs. 7.62 NATO: What’s the Difference?
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.