Comments By Jim Campbell November 10th 2018 It seems highly likely that those who plan further aggressive action against the 2nd Amendment need to fundamentally brush up or in many cases understand how a bill becomes a law. This situation presents an ideal time to attempt the unteachable the working of this process. While…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2018/11/10/democrats-plan-to-pursue-most-aggressive-gun-control-legislation-in-decades/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.