Comments By Jim Campbell November 10th 2018 It seems highly likely that those who plan further aggressive action against the 2nd Amendment need to fundamentally brush up or in many cases understand how a bill becomes a law. This situation presents an ideal time to attempt the unteachable the working of this process. While…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2018/11/10/democrats-plan-to-pursue-most-aggressive-gun-control-legislation-in-decades/
- Florida judge weighs fight over local gun restrictions – Story | WOFL
- Commentary: Gun restrictions handicap law-abiding citizens – CentralMaine.com
- Major Firearms Company That Banked On Hillary Winning Files For Bankruptcy | Daily Wire
- Johns Hopkins Study: California’s Background Check Law Had No Impact on Gun Deaths – Foundation for Economic Education
- A puff piece about Shannon Watts of Everytown pushes restrictions on gun owners with emotion and false “fact”.
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.