After an explosion at the Cugir arms factory in Romania, the production and importation of Century Arms WASR and Draco firearms remains in limbo.
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/11/20/explosion-leaves-future-century-arms-imports-in-doubt/
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.