- Building a List: The ATF Has Gathered Millions of Records on US Gun Owners As Biden Administration Looks to Crackdown on Firearms – Mic Drop Politics
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Acts of Violence, Concealed Carry, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, In the News, NRA, NRA Info, Politics, pro gun, rifle, Shotguns and tagged 2A, 2nd Amendment, acts of violence, Anti-Gun, AR15, ATF, Barack Obama, BATF, bill of rights, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, Castle Doctrine, CCW, CHL, concealed carry, Concealed carry in the United States, Crime, Crime and Justice, Crime Statistics, Eric Holder, Fast & Furious, Firearm, Gun, Gun Control, gun free zones, Gun law, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, guns, Handgun, home defense, Home invasion, Jews for Preservation of Firearm Ownership, JPFO, Law, Mayor Bloomberg, National Rifle Association, NRA, open carry, Politics, Pres.Obama, pro gun, Pro-Gun Rights, Project Gunwalker, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Robbery, School shooting, school shootings, Second Amendment Foundation, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, united states, Violent crime. Bookmark the permalink.