- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment, Acts of Violence, Concealed Carry, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, In the News, NRA, NRA Info, Politics, pro gun, rifle, Shotguns and tagged 2A, 2nd Amendment, acts of violence, Anti-Gun, AR15, ATF, Barack Obama, BATF, bill of rights, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives, Castle Doctrine, CCW, CHL, concealed carry, Concealed carry in the United States, Crime, Crime and Justice, Crime Statistics, Eric Holder, Fast & Furious, Firearm, Gun, Gun Control, gun free zones, Gun law, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, guns, Handgun, home defense, Home invasion, Jews for Preservation of Firearm Ownership, JPFO, Law, Mayor Bloomberg, National Rifle Association, NRA, open carry, Politics, Pres.Obama, pro gun, Pro-Gun Rights, Project Gunwalker, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Robbery, School shooting, school shootings, Second Amendment Foundation, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, united states, Violent crime. Bookmark the permalink.