With a firmly pro-gun majority in place, the conservative justices finally seem ready to supercharge Heller.
— Read on slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/01/supreme-court-new-york-gun-case-heller.html
Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Wyoming Fighting Back Against Pistol Brace Ban | Your Wyoming News Source
- NRA-ILA | Study: Restrictive Gun Control Laws “Unlikely” to Solve Problem of Youth Gun Violence
- Newark Cardinal Urges Faithful to Forgo 2nd Amendment Rights
- WH tight-lipped on Hunter Biden gun defense: ‘Should someone who’s a drug user be able to possess a firearm?’
- Violent attacker meets his match when pregnant mom pulls her pistol
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg
The party of no has not planned for the problem of those individuals who buy guns on the street in the black market. Funny how idiots vote for progressive morons who swear an oath to protect the U.S. Constitution, but they are hell bent on overturning the Second Amendment. Thanks for the great read, J.C.