A number of sheriffs around the state, including those from Spokane, Chelan, Stevens, Douglas, Benton, Adams, and Lewis counties, have refused to enforce the law because, in their view, it violates the Second Amendment. In response, threats to kill these sheriffs and all Republicans were posted on Facebook.
— Read on needtoknow.news/2019/02/sheriffs-in-washington-state-are-receiving-death-threats-over-their-refusal-to-enforce-gun-control/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.