A deeper look at the FBI Reports on Active Shooters finds that when opportunity is taken into consideration; armed citizens have an extremely high success rate
— Read on www.concealedcarry.com/news/armed-citizens-are-successful-95-of-the-time-at-active-shooter-events-fbi/
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
- High capacity drum magazine like something used in war: experts
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.