The Democratic-led House of Representatives passed gun control measures H.R. 8 and H.R. 1112 largely along party lines this week. However, a surprise procedural move by a Republican prior to the passage of H.R. 8 underscored the deep divisions in the Democratic Party along with the depth of the leadership’s deep disdain for gun owners. Moreover, the procedural wrangling around the bill further revealed that gun control efforts are not about confronting criminal conduct involving firearms, but rather about burdening gun owners.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20190301/hr-8-votes-reveal-dem-house-leadership-values-illegal-aliens-over-law-abiding-gun-owners
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- 10 Things the Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know About Concealed Carry | An Official Journal Of The NRA
- Rick Scott wants to take $80B from IRS to fund armed officers in schools after Nashville shooting | Fox News
- Trans school shooter’s manifesto to be released after FBI review, Nashville official says
- Randi Weingarten calls for gun confiscation: Must ‘have the courage to do’ what Australia, New Zealand did | Fox News
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.