Weld County Sheriff Steve Reams disagrees so much with a gun bill making its way through the Colorado legislature that he’s willing to go to jail rather than enforce it.
— Read on www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-colorado-sheriff-is-willing-to-go-to-jail-rather-than-enforce-a-proposed-gun-law/ar-BBVrgqM
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.