Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20190503/what-unsigning-the-arms-trade-treaty-means-for-american-gun-owners
Join 7,577 other followers
- Walmart mass shooter had a ‘kill list,’ news outlet finds in his trash, says FBI missed it · American Wire News
- Biden Says He Wants Congress To Pass Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Nancy Pelosi Blames MAGA Republicans For Attacks On LGBT Community Amid Gay Nightclub Shooting
- Oregon gun rights advocates fear ‘end of firearm sales’ until state creates permit system, sales skyrocket
- Majority of Kenosha County voters favor Wisconsin becoming sanctuary state for gun owners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.