Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20190503/what-unsigning-the-arms-trade-treaty-means-for-american-gun-owners
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
- High capacity drum magazine like something used in war: experts
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.