Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20190503/what-unsigning-the-arms-trade-treaty-means-for-american-gun-owners
- Missouri Promises To ‘Fight Tooth And Nail’ To Defend Gun Rights After Biden Admin Threats | The Daily Wire
- What the overturning of California’s assault weapons ban means for America | US gun control | The Guardian
- Taylor: SAPA will hold up in court
- Gun Confiscation Sparks Conflict Between States and the Federal Government – Right American Future
- America’s Rifle: What I Love About the AR-15 – The Shooter’s Log
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.