Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20190503/what-unsigning-the-arms-trade-treaty-means-for-american-gun-owners
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
- Ironic Twist? Taliban Enacts Democrat Gun Control Fantasy – Right American Future
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.