Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20190503/what-unsigning-the-arms-trade-treaty-means-for-american-gun-owners
- Burrillville man sues after police revoke gun permit, claiming biker gang affiliation – News – providencejournal.com – Providence, RI
- NRA-ILA | A New Candidate for Confiscator-in-Chief
- Biden Blasts Right To “Have Magazine With 100 Clips In It” – Conservative Daily Post
- Florida county first in state to enact ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary’ in support of gun rights | Fox News
- Female Gun Owners: We Prefer the AR-15
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.