AUSTIN, Texas (May 10, 2019) – On Friday, the Texas House passed a bill that would decriminalize firearm sound suppressors under state law and end some state
— Read on blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2019/05/texas-house-passes-bill-to-decriminalize-firearm-silencers/
- New Video: Ashli Babbitt Tries to Stop Violent Capitol Agitator Seconds Before Being Fatally Shot
- CNN Mocks America’s Crime Wave | Patriotic Viral News
- MSNBC host suggests leftists ‘pick up a weapon and get involved’ in ‘war’ for the country
- Manhunt Underway in Texas After 12-Year Police Vet Gunned Down in Apparent Traffic Stop
- 8-year-old girl fatally shot by stray bullet while walking with mom in Chicago · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.