Gun-rights proponents ‘delighted’ A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction blocking a California board’s effort to ban gun shows from a San Diego County fairground. Federal District Judge Cathy Bencivengo issued a verbal order from the bench preventing the Del Mar Fair Board from enforcing a moratorium they recently adopted on gun shows at their…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2019/06/21/federal-judge-blocks-calif-boards-attempt-to-ban-gun-shows/
- Shooting Illustrated | How to Stop an Attack Before It Starts
- Dramatic Changes Will Hit WA Gun Buyers Monday
- California Town Fed Up: Declares Itself ‘2nd Amendment Sanctuary” – Conservative Daily Post
- American Hunter | The Most American Rifle Cartridge
- American Hunter | Top 5 American-Made Hunting Rifles
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.