Gun-rights proponents ‘delighted’ A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction blocking a California board’s effort to ban gun shows from a San Diego County fairground. Federal District Judge Cathy Bencivengo issued a verbal order from the bench preventing the Del Mar Fair Board from enforcing a moratorium they recently adopted on gun shows at their…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2019/06/21/federal-judge-blocks-calif-boards-attempt-to-ban-gun-shows/
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.