Gun-rights proponents ‘delighted’ A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction blocking a California board’s effort to ban gun shows from a San Diego County fairground. Federal District Judge Cathy Bencivengo issued a verbal order from the bench preventing the Del Mar Fair Board from enforcing a moratorium they recently adopted on gun shows at their…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2019/06/21/federal-judge-blocks-calif-boards-attempt-to-ban-gun-shows/
- Dems Jumpstart Gun-Control Efforts – Street Wise Politics
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.