Gun-rights proponents ‘delighted’ A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction blocking a California board’s effort to ban gun shows from a San Diego County fairground. Federal District Judge Cathy Bencivengo issued a verbal order from the bench preventing the Del Mar Fair Board from enforcing a moratorium they recently adopted on gun shows at their…
— Read on whatyouthoughtiwentaway.wordpress.com/2019/06/21/federal-judge-blocks-calif-boards-attempt-to-ban-gun-shows/
- Missouri Promises To ‘Fight Tooth And Nail’ To Defend Gun Rights After Biden Admin Threats | The Daily Wire
- What the overturning of California’s assault weapons ban means for America | US gun control | The Guardian
- Taylor: SAPA will hold up in court
- Gun Confiscation Sparks Conflict Between States and the Federal Government – Right American Future
- America’s Rifle: What I Love About the AR-15 – The Shooter’s Log
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.