The .308 Win. and 7.62 NATO are popular calibers among tactical shooters, but what’s the difference between the two? Which ones can be safely shot in what guns? Find out the details here.
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/8/19/308-win-vs-762-nato-whats-the-difference/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.