The .308 Win. and 7.62 NATO are popular calibers among tactical shooters, but what’s the difference between the two? Which ones can be safely shot in what guns? Find out the details here.
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/8/19/308-win-vs-762-nato-whats-the-difference/
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.