Authorities say a quick-thinking bar employee prevented a mass shooting last week when he distracted an armed, angry patron with a firearm of his own.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/ct/good-guy-gun-distracts-gunman-shot-multiple-times-averting-potential-mass-shooting/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Poll: Majority of Americans Oppose ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban | The Reload
- Democrats ‘triggered’ by GOP lawmakers’ assault rifle pins in support of 2A
- Buckle up for Democrats’ next senseless gun control crusade
- Newsom and CA DA Point Fingers At One Another After a Police Officer Was Killed By a Released Convict
- Gavin Newsom announces support for restrictive gun law following multiple mass shootings
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.