The bottom line: Red flag laws are not just unconstitutional — they simply don’t work. We the people must realize that the government cannot be in all places to stop all crimes. Only a well-armed citizenry can act as a deterrent to both criminals and big government.
— Read on thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/politics/457963-red-flag-laws-wont-stop-mass-shootings-ending-gun-free-zones
Join 7,575 other followers
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
- Largest Survey In History Shows Americans Defend Themselves With Guns 1.67 Million Times Each Year – The Truth About Guns
- More Than 100 House Republicans Demand Answers From Credit Card Giants Categorizing Sales At Gun Stores | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.