The bottom line: Red flag laws are not just unconstitutional — they simply don’t work. We the people must realize that the government cannot be in all places to stop all crimes. Only a well-armed citizenry can act as a deterrent to both criminals and big government.
— Read on thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/politics/457963-red-flag-laws-wont-stop-mass-shootings-ending-gun-free-zones
- Building a List: The ATF Has Gathered Millions of Records on US Gun Owners As Biden Administration Looks to Crackdown on Firearms – Mic Drop Politics
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.