A study released in 2017 determined the average American spends nearly 2 hours a day on social media, and advertising revenue generated by the activity was conservatively estimated at $36 billion. Why should those profits go to anti-gun sites?
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/11/21/firearm-friendly-alternatives-to-anti-gun-websites/
- Dems Jumpstart Gun-Control Efforts – Street Wise Politics
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.