A study released in 2017 determined the average American spends nearly 2 hours a day on social media, and advertising revenue generated by the activity was conservatively estimated at $36 billion. Why should those profits go to anti-gun sites?
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/11/21/firearm-friendly-alternatives-to-anti-gun-websites/
- Missouri Promises To ‘Fight Tooth And Nail’ To Defend Gun Rights After Biden Admin Threats | The Daily Wire
- What the overturning of California’s assault weapons ban means for America | US gun control | The Guardian
- Taylor: SAPA will hold up in court
- Gun Confiscation Sparks Conflict Between States and the Federal Government – Right American Future
- America’s Rifle: What I Love About the AR-15 – The Shooter’s Log
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.