A study released in 2017 determined the average American spends nearly 2 hours a day on social media, and advertising revenue generated by the activity was conservatively estimated at $36 billion. Why should those profits go to anti-gun sites?
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/11/21/firearm-friendly-alternatives-to-anti-gun-websites/
Join 7,577 other followers
- Walmart mass shooter had a ‘kill list,’ news outlet finds in his trash, says FBI missed it · American Wire News
- Biden Says He Wants Congress To Pass Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Nancy Pelosi Blames MAGA Republicans For Attacks On LGBT Community Amid Gay Nightclub Shooting
- Oregon gun rights advocates fear ‘end of firearm sales’ until state creates permit system, sales skyrocket
- Majority of Kenosha County voters favor Wisconsin becoming sanctuary state for gun owners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.