A study released in 2017 determined the average American spends nearly 2 hours a day on social media, and advertising revenue generated by the activity was conservatively estimated at $36 billion. Why should those profits go to anti-gun sites?
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2018/11/21/firearm-friendly-alternatives-to-anti-gun-websites/
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.