These ordinances tell their state and federal government that the county does not support gun control and that it will not be enforced even if it becomes law.
— Read on www.ammoland.com/2019/11/19-states-now-have-counties-with-second-amendment-sanctuaries-in-place/
Join 7,575 other followers
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
- Largest Survey In History Shows Americans Defend Themselves With Guns 1.67 Million Times Each Year – The Truth About Guns
- More Than 100 House Republicans Demand Answers From Credit Card Giants Categorizing Sales At Gun Stores | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.