At a rally at the Colorado state Capitol Saturday morning, a gun-rights group asked people to report if they are “red flagged” come 2020.
— Read on www.cpr.org/2019/12/07/colorado-gun-rights-group-says-it-will-track-those-who-have-firearms-removed-under-new-red-flag-law/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Poll: Majority of Americans Oppose ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban | The Reload
- Democrats ‘triggered’ by GOP lawmakers’ assault rifle pins in support of 2A
- Buckle up for Democrats’ next senseless gun control crusade
- Newsom and CA DA Point Fingers At One Another After a Police Officer Was Killed By a Released Convict
- Gavin Newsom announces support for restrictive gun law following multiple mass shootings
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.