At a rally at the Colorado state Capitol Saturday morning, a gun-rights group asked people to report if they are “red flagged” come 2020.
— Read on www.cpr.org/2019/12/07/colorado-gun-rights-group-says-it-will-track-those-who-have-firearms-removed-under-new-red-flag-law/
- Building a List: The ATF Has Gathered Millions of Records on US Gun Owners As Biden Administration Looks to Crackdown on Firearms – Mic Drop Politics
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.