The Virginia National Guard has now responded after a Democratic congressman from the state suggested the governor could use them to enforce new gun-control measures. Maj. Gen. Timothy P. Williams, the Adjutant General of Virginia, on Friday responded to Rep. A. Donald McEachin (D-VA), who said last week that Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) might have […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/national-guard-responds-to-virginia-congressman-who-proposed-using-it-to-enforce-gun-control
- Diner Draws Gun When Armed BLM Agitators Swarm Restaurant
- Fierce Home Invasion Ends When Hammer-Swinging Attacker Feels Cold Steel in His Side and Hears Three Blasts
- NRA-ILA | Biden Goes All in On Calls for Extreme Gun Control
- NRA-ILA | Supreme Court Grants Cert in Second Amendment Concealed Carry Case
- Mark McCloskey, St. Louis gun-wielding lawyer, mulls US Senate run to fight Biden’s ‘anti-American’ agenda | Fox Business
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.