The Virginia National Guard has now responded after a Democratic congressman from the state suggested the governor could use them to enforce new gun-control measures. Maj. Gen. Timothy P. Williams, the Adjutant General of Virginia, on Friday responded to Rep. A. Donald McEachin (D-VA), who said last week that Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) might have […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/national-guard-responds-to-virginia-congressman-who-proposed-using-it-to-enforce-gun-control
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
- Gun Rights Org: Biden Gun Control Could Hit Tens of Millions of Law-Abiding Americans
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.