The Virginia National Guard has now responded after a Democratic congressman from the state suggested the governor could use them to enforce new gun-control measures. Maj. Gen. Timothy P. Williams, the Adjutant General of Virginia, on Friday responded to Rep. A. Donald McEachin (D-VA), who said last week that Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) might have […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/national-guard-responds-to-virginia-congressman-who-proposed-using-it-to-enforce-gun-control
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
- Suspected Texas School Shooter Released from Jail as Family Claims He’s ‘No Bad Kid’
- Alleged School Shooter In Texas Released From Jail On Bond Day After Shooting Multiple People | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.