Hundreds of pro-gun political activists showed up to an NRA town hall in Roanoke, Virginia, on Friday night as the backlash continues to grow over the plans by Virginia Democrats to enact their far-left agenda aimed at decimating Second Amendment rights. Sources told The Daily Wire that up to 400 people attended the event, many […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/uprising-hundreds-of-first-time-pro-gun-activists-flood-nra-town-hall-in-virginia
- Building a List: The ATF Has Gathered Millions of Records on US Gun Owners As Biden Administration Looks to Crackdown on Firearms – Mic Drop Politics
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.