Much has been said and written about the M14 rifle and its use in Vietnam, much of it critical. One U.S. Army veteran disagrees, saying his experience with the rifle was preferable to the M16.
— Read on www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2020/2/12/the-m14-in-vietnam-one-veterans-experience/
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
- Gun Rights Org: Biden Gun Control Could Hit Tens of Millions of Law-Abiding Americans
- Watch a Dramatic Use of a Gun in Self-Defense That Didn’t Make News | The Heritage Foundation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.