Sheriffs in 20 counties — predominantly in southeastern Oklahoma — have signed on to resolutions opposing any infringement on the right of law-abiding citizens to keep or bear arms, as
— Read on www.tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/live/
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.