Sheriffs in 20 counties — predominantly in southeastern Oklahoma — have signed on to resolutions opposing any infringement on the right of law-abiding citizens to keep or bear arms, as
— Read on www.tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/live/
- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.