Sheriffs in 20 counties — predominantly in southeastern Oklahoma — have signed on to resolutions opposing any infringement on the right of law-abiding citizens to keep or bear arms, as
— Read on www.tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/live/
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
- Watch: Good Samaritan with Firearm Saves Cop Pinned by Suspect
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.