As we informed our readers earlier, Justin Trudeau, the Canadian Prime Minister, took advantage of the suspension of Parliament to declare a ban on what he described as “military grade assault weapons.” The implementing regulations (“Orders in Council”) apply to over 1,500 models and “variants” of guns that have been used for decades for lawful hunting, competitive shooting, and other recreational uses.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20200602/lawsuits-begin-over-trudeau-s-assault-weapon-ban
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
- Camping World is the Latest Victim of SaleForce’s Social Justice Extortion
- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.