As we informed our readers earlier, Justin Trudeau, the Canadian Prime Minister, took advantage of the suspension of Parliament to declare a ban on what he described as “military grade assault weapons.” The implementing regulations (“Orders in Council”) apply to over 1,500 models and “variants” of guns that have been used for decades for lawful hunting, competitive shooting, and other recreational uses.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20200602/lawsuits-begin-over-trudeau-s-assault-weapon-ban
- Muzzle Brake vs. Flash Hider vs. Compensator
- Soros Funded St. Louis City Prosecutor Executes Search Warrant Against Couple Who Defended Their Home, Firearm Seized
- What Counts as Brandishing? When Is It Illegal?
- Court Rules University of Wyoming CAN Ban Guns On Campus
- All About American Gun Laws: Why You Should Own One, and Which Gun You Should Get
- @USMC_3 @Derameth https://t.co/c5R3Y1ikKc 6 hours ago
- @USMC_3 @Derameth https://t.co/78UYlEfyTH 6 hours ago
- @USMC_3 @Derameth https://t.co/RP8up2XAtj 6 hours ago
- RT @DFBHarvard: We get an abject lesson from Chicago every weekend. BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER IN CHICAGO! breitbart.com/politics/2020/… 6 hours ago
- @FarRight1_2 @opend5 @prokaski @richsju9 @rkline56 @RoundaboutSteve @skibo2412_matt @tim_waley @TomThomas3d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago