Several Minneapolis City Council members who have received death threats following their calls to defund the police after the death of George Floyd have been assigned private security details.
— Read on www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-city-council-members-private-security-detail-death-threats.amp
- Muzzle Brake vs. Flash Hider vs. Compensator
- Soros Funded St. Louis City Prosecutor Executes Search Warrant Against Couple Who Defended Their Home, Firearm Seized
- What Counts as Brandishing? When Is It Illegal?
- Court Rules University of Wyoming CAN Ban Guns On Campus
- All About American Gun Laws: Why You Should Own One, and Which Gun You Should Get
- @USMC_3 @Derameth https://t.co/c5R3Y1ikKc 6 hours ago
- @USMC_3 @Derameth https://t.co/78UYlEfyTH 6 hours ago
- @USMC_3 @Derameth https://t.co/RP8up2XAtj 6 hours ago
- RT @DFBHarvard: We get an abject lesson from Chicago every weekend. BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER IN CHICAGO! breitbart.com/politics/2020/… 6 hours ago
- @FarRight1_2 @opend5 @prokaski @richsju9 @rkline56 @RoundaboutSteve @skibo2412_matt @tim_waley @TomThomas3d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago