Expansive self-defense statutes create a tangled web of rules that make it increasingly difficult to prosecute people for flashing guns.
— Read on www.thetrace.org/2020/07/armed-st-louis-missouri-couple-threat-brandishing-self-defense/
- Building a List: The ATF Has Gathered Millions of Records on US Gun Owners As Biden Administration Looks to Crackdown on Firearms – Mic Drop Politics
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.